Established in 1995, the SPCA Vancouver Hospital Trust Fund is a separate registered charity (CRA# 889359998 RR0001) that ensures the Vancouver Hospital can continue to care for animals that are abused and abandoned.
Each year the Vancouver Animal Hospital:
- Provides $150,000 of charitable veterinary services;
- Provides medical treatment, care and compassion to more than 1,500 stray, abandoned and abused animals;
- Helps to reduce the pet overpopulation problem by spaying and neutering hundreds of cats, dogs and rabbits;
- Provides free tattoo service that allows guardians to locate lost pets;
- Educates the public about responsible pet guardianship;
- Provides affordable health care to pets belonging to those who are disadvantaged.
Donations to the SPCA Vancouver Hospital Trust Fund are greatly appreciated. Your gift is tax deductible and your gift will go to the Hospital Endowment Fund. Gifts to the Endowment Fund are invested and every year the Vancouver Hospital receives the income earned by your gift to continue to carry on our charitable work.
Please note: Your tax receipt will be issued by the SPCA Vancouver Hospital Trust Fund. The SPCA Vancouver Hospital Trust Fund is a separate registered charity from the BC SPCA and as such the BC SPCA does not issue tax receipts or respond to any issues regarding your tax receipt. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your donation, please contact Dr. Adele Lafleur at the SPCA Vancouver Animal Hospital, 1205 East 7th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5T 1R1 or Click here to contact.